Friday, November 14, 2008

Socks, socks, and more socks!

Last weekend I decided it was time to go through and organize ALL the socks I have... aka future animals! And since it is just about time for another contest, how about guessing how many pairs of socks I have?

Here is a picture of them all in the suitcase that I keep them... don't try to count them either! Because you won't be right ;)
Whoever has the closest guess will win... a sock animal!!!!!! You never would have thought, huh?! So guess away!

Don't guess the same number as someone else, because whoever picked it first will win if they are correct/closest!

There will be ONE winner....
The winner will get to choose a baby MyAmalie, or if you guess within 5 either way of the number you get a large MyAmalie!

This contest will go until the end of the month. Good luck everyone!

15 comments:

Unknown said...

i say 98

Anonymous said...

i'm gonna say 372 socks.

texas77

Christina said...

146

Anonymous said...

I say 100 !

Elisabeth said...

Definitely, no doubt about it, 137.

Leslie said...

174. :D

Dawn said...

184

Katie said...

I would say 153 pairs of socks
about 306 individual socks
Thats my guess! I hope i"m right! ;-)
Katie2shoes

Katie said...

I'm gonna guess there are 126 pairs of socks and 253 individual socks-I think there is a sock in there without a mate :)

Rach said...

57 pairs of socks,
114 total socks!

I can't imagine you buying and holding on to more than that many socks. Just not the cost-conscious Amanda I know!

Anonymous said...

106 socks

(=

Jamie said...

110 pairs!

Ang said...

I'm going to say 132! I want a monkey!

Anonymous said...

There are 95!

Unknown said...

I would say 82 pairs. That is a ton of socks!